9 Online Tutor Training Videos
Features & Benefits
- The Role Of The Tutor
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills
- Tutoring Students From Diverse Backgrounds
- How To Tutor Writing
- Learning Theory
- Tutee Study Skills: Note-Taking, Reading & Testing Strategies
- A Toolbox For The Novice Tutor
- The Nature of Helping Relationships
- Understanding Self-Regulatory Behaviors
What People Are Saying
TutorLingo is used in our initial hiring and orientation. The flexibility, clarity and topics serve our tutors well and the quality is excellent!
We use TutorLingo to train tutors for our TRiO Student Support Services Program.
TutorLingo is part of the training for our second semester tutors. The training helps them achieve level 2 certification through CRLA.
Great video on how to assess and deal with students who might be plagiarizing.
Loved this workshop as it made me think more about how to organize my tutoring sessions.
So much information to help be an effective tutor, but also how to be a more effective student myself.