50 Video Workshops Focused On Student Success
Features & Benefits
Enhance your student support services with StudentLingo® and empower your students to excel academically. Our online workshops, known as Student Lingo Workshops, provide a comprehensive solution for closing skill gaps and improving retention rates. With over 50 on-demand workshops available, students can access timely and relevant topics whenever they need them.
By incorporating StudentLingo® into your institution's offerings, you can provide students with flexible online workshops that address their specific needs. These workshops, presented by student success experts, not only close skill gaps but also improve student retention.
With Student Lingo Workshops, students can access 24/7 online support, ensuring that they receive the resources they need whenever they need them. Faculty members can also utilize these workshops in their classes, enhancing the learning experience for all students.
Incorporating StudentLingo® into your student support services will not only enhance student success but also demonstrate your institution's commitment to providing comprehensive and accessible resources. Empower your students today with StudentLingo®'s online workshops.
Learning To Learn
- 10 Habits of Mind for College Success
- Academic Integrity: The Do's and Don'ts
- Classroom Expectations & Behaviors
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills
- Exam Preparation Tips & Test-Taking Strategies
- Handling Failure In & Out Of The Classroom
- How To Overcome Math Anxiety
- How To Reduce Test Anxiety
- How To Succeed In Math
- How To Work In Groups: Creating A Productive & Positive Learning Experience
- Information Literacy: How To Master College Research
- Learning Strategies Every Student Should Know
- Preparing For Final Exams
- Study Tips & Note-Taking Strategies
- The Difference Between High School & College
- Understanding & Avoiding Plagiarism
Academic & Career Explorations
Reading & Writing Strategies
- Eating Disorders: Types, Causes, Symptoms & Support
- Emotional Intelligence: The Other Key To Academic Success
- Financial Literacy: Smart Money Skills For College & Beyond
- How To Achieve Well-Being, Balance & Success
- How To Develop Your Cross-Cultural Skills
- How Your Personality Style May Impact Your Academic Success
- Improving Student-Faculty Relationships
- Mental Health & Suicide: Helping Yourself & Others
- Navigating The Financial Aid Process
- Overcoming Procrastination: Causes & Cures
- Setting & Accomplishing Realistic Goals
- Sexual Violence Awareness & Prevention: A Title IX Training For Students
- Stress Management Techniques
- Time Management: Strategies For Success
What Our Clients Are Saying
After one year, we realize that we can use the resources in many ways... in the classroom, in personal coaching, and in individual student learning.
Angela Waltrip, Lee University
We use SL as the textbook for our First Year Experience Course. And when I look at the number of students that are using StudentLingo the cost per student is very affordable!
Todd Parks, Piedmont Valley Community College
SL takes real situations and they give real solutions. They give real examples for those solutions so we can actually apply them to what we are doing.
Student usage rates were high, and feedback from students and faculty was really positive.
Julia Winden-Fey, University Central Arkansas
Having SL as part of the Online Orientation was one of the best decisions. It saved us time and money.
Norm Lee, Cayuga Community College