Innovative Educators is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Innovative Educators takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Conduct regular accessibility audits.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. We follow WCAG 2.1 level AA guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on accessibility. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Go2Orientation:
- Phone: (303) 955-0415
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 3277 Carbon Pl Boulder, CO 80301
We try to respond to feedback within 1-2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our products are designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- For best results, we recommend using the latest version of any operating system, browser, and assistive technology
Our products are not compatible with:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer browser versions, excluding Edge
Accessibility relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used. External links to third party sites found within Innovative Educators products are not covered under this accessibility statement.
Innovative Educators assessed the accessibility using the following approaches:
- External evaluation (Unicon)
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Assistive Technology Team
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days and to propose a solution as soon a thorough investigation has been completed.
This statement was created on 7 February 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.