Recognizing Signs of Alcohol and Drug Abuse: How to Help Yourself or Others
The deadline for this scholarship has ended, and a winner has already been selected. Thank you!
1) Watch the SLNow workshop, "Recognizing Signs of Alcohol and Drug Abuse: How to Help Yourself or Others " and fill out the survey on your StudentLingo site.
2) To enter the contest, we’d like you to create a video that is a role play demonstrating how you would talk to someone you are concerned about regarding drug and/or alcohol use. The video needs to be posted to Tik Tok by October 31, 2022. Specific instructions below.
- Include hashtag #SLNowScholarship7
- Include your school name in your post
- Tag us @innovativeeducators in your post
- Follow us @innovativeeducators
- Make sure your profile is public so others can see it
*Must be a college student who has a StudentLingo account to participate.
1 winner will be selected for the $500 scholarship. The winner will be announced in early November.
Don't have TikTok? Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.