Bones, No Bones
The deadline for this scholarship has ended, and a winner has already been selected. Thank you!
1) Watch the SLNow workshop, "Helping Yourself Through The Holidays: Reframe, Recharge, Reset", and fill out the survey on your StudentLingo site.
2) To enter the contest, we’d like you to stitch your TikTok video with one of the IE videos listed below by December 17, 2021. Specific instructions below.
- For the contest, we’ve borrowed Dr. Van Brunt’s newest family member, Mochi (who also happens to be a pug). Mochi drifts between two states in his everyday life – he is full of energy and a social butterfly ready to take on the world, or he is also an exhausted potato.
- Maybe you have a time where you feel exhausted and can’t even imagine getting out of bed. Perhaps a time where you are super energetic and ready to take on the world. Think about the things that exhaust you and make you want to hide under the covers. Or ponder something about going home for the holidays that makes you super happy. You can do either or you can do both!
- Stitch a video with either of the Innovative Educators' TikToks. Enter as many times as you like.
*Must be a college student who has a StudentLingo account to participate.
1 winner will be selected for the $500 scholarship. The winner will be announced on December 20.
Don't have TikTok? Send a “Bones, No Bones” video to firstname.lastname@example.org.