Free Resources For Online Learning
In response to COVID-19, Innovative Educators is committed to doing our part and offering as many free services as we can, so that students, faculty & staff have the resources they need to be successful during this difficult period. Wishing you all the best and keep checking back for additional free training & services. We have also developed COVID-19 tips from Teddy, our Chief Puppy Officer.
Innovative Educators has created a special site to support faculty during this transitional time. Please click here to register for all of our free resources to support faculty.
- 30-Day Free Trial of Preparing Students For Online Learning
- Designing Online Orientation For Community Colleges
- Creating An Extended Online Orientation To Impact Success
- Onboarding Online: Using Technology To Redesign Orientation
- Improve Your First-Year Success Rates With An Online Orientation Program
- Student Persistence: Critical & Holistic Support Strategies Responding To COVID-19
- Taking Student Services Online In Response To COVID-19
- Best Practices For Financial Literacy Programming & The Debt Letter Initiative: Mandates To Missions
- Utilizing Technology To Engage Parents & Families: Mode & Frequency, Trending Needs & Leveraging Analytics
- Utilizing Online Services To Advance Your Guided Pathways Goals
- Implementing Technology to Support & Engage First-Year Students
- Using StudentLingo To Help Meet Curricular & Co-Curricular Outcomes
- Supporting The Transition To College: Partnering With Parents & Empowering Students
- Supporting Students On Probation: Too Many Students - Not Enough Resources!
- Using Technology To Streamline Onboarding, Improve Readiness & Support Probation Students
- Selecting Online Student Services For Gen Z