Dr. R.B. (Bob) Wilkinson is the Director of Analysis, Planning and Assessment at Pittsburg State University and Senior Research Scholar at the Education Policy Institute. At Pittsburg State University, he is responsible for designing, implementing and shepherding a comprehensive strategic planning process which incorporates the findings and outcomes of the recent Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association self-study and team visit with facilities master planning, unit level planning and effectiveness, information technology planning, strategic enrollment management, assessment of student learning, diversity planning, library planning, and a comprehensive environmental scanning process. In addition, he is in charge of coordinating all state and federal data reporting as well as a significant portion of the internal data reporting; serving as data coordinator for major accreditation self‑studies across campus; assisting the President and Vice Presidents with the development of studies to support major institutional initiatives; overseeing the reliability and validity of major institutional databases; and representing the institution to the Kansas Board of Regents on matters of institutional data reporting.
At the Educational Policy Institute, he focuses on integrating assessment of student learning, strategic enrollment management, and issues of student success into a comprehensive institutional strategic planning process.
He has a BA and MA from University of Missouri-Kansas City.
How do I register?
You can purchase a single presentation or a pack of 3, 6 or 12. To register, add the product(s) to your cart and enter the appropriate coupon code if purchasing more than two events.
Coupon code for 12 presentations - 12ondemand
Coupon code for 6 presentations - 6ondemand
Coupon code for 3 presentations - 3ondemand
Or you can register via fax by clicking on this form: Paper-based registration form
How does it work?
1. We email you a link and password that will give you access to the On-Demand Training presentations
2. You distribute the link and password to your entire faculty and staff via email
3. You will have access to these links indefinitely
What are the benefits of on-demand trainings?
- Accessible: Email the trainings to your entire faculty and staff, so they can take advantage of training opportunities anytime, anywhere. They can watch in the comfort of their office, their home or while traveling.
- Cost-Effective: No travel required. An innovative way to provide your entire faculty and staff with a variety of professional development opportunities for one low price! The more you train – the more you save, as the registration fee is per institution, not per person.
- Easy: It’s as easy as point, click, participate. And if you run into any problems, we’re always here to help.
- Practical: Our training sessions focus on the most critical and relevant issues facing educators today. Our primary goal is to provide participants with the information, training and skills necessary to immediately implement positive change at their institutions.
- Top-Notch Speakers: Our speakers are subject matter experts and recognized in their field.
- No Expiration: When you purchase an On-Demand Training, it is yours indefinitely. You can use it whenever and as often as you want, offering consistent training to all of your hires.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Our On-Demand Trainings are 100% guaranteed. Thus, there is no risk. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money in full.
How will we use these trainings?
- Hybrid Professional Development: Distribute an On-Demand Training to faculty and staff at the beginning of each month and plan a discussion session at the end of the month to determine how you will implement the strategies presented.
- Online Faculty and Staff Learning Communities: Distribute On-Demand Trainings to faculty and staff so they can watch anytime, anywhere. Contact Innovative Educators at email@example.com and we will create an online discussion group specifically for your institution at no extra charge.
- In-Service Training: Plan a day and time to show an On-Demand Training in a lecture hall or large conference room and invite faculty and staff to attend – debrief immediately following the presentation.
- Staff Recognition: Develop a program around the On-Demand Trainings with monthly themes and recognize the staff members that implement the best idea related to the theme.
- Team-Building: Utilize these On-Demand Trainings to develop cross-functional and cross-discipline teams to foster collegiality.
- New Employee Training: Include these trainings as part of your new employee training program to ensure consistency.
- Implementation and Follow-Up: Use the guide and evaluation materials provided by Innovative Educators to plan, implement and track your progress.