On average, U.S. citizens are bombarded with 300 media impressions every day. The challenge for college and university recruitment operations is not only how to best compete with other institutions, but also how to penetrate a student’s psyche given the static in a media-rich society. Even the best communications matter little if they are not breaking through the clutter and reaching students at a level that compels them to act, inquire, visit, apply, register, enroll, or pay.
This session will focus on the right frequency and nature of communications at each stage of the prospective student lifecycle to yield maximum enrollment results. Participants will leave with strategies and techniques for gaining maximum market penetration through effective multimedia communications.
- Gain an understanding of the competitive landscape
- Review competitive opportunities for improving enrollment outcomes
- Learn how to achieve and sustain competitive advantage using Customer Relationship Management tools
- Discover ways to penetrate the psyche of prospective students
- Leave with strategies and techniques for gaining maximum market penetration through effective multimedia communications
- 2-year institutions & 4-year institutions
- Marketing Director & Staff
- Communications Office
- IT staff
- Vice President of Academic Affairs/Instruction
- Vice President of Student Affairs
- Dean of Student Services/Affairs
- Enrollment Services
- Financial Aid