Looking for your first job after college can be stressful, especially if students are not prepared. Institutions of higher education need to help their students prepare now to job search later. This workshop will show students how to connect with the interviewer, express themselves confidently and distinguish themselves from other candidates. This workshop includes mock interviews that demonstrate both successful and unsuccessful interviews, as well as an action plan that students can use to prepare for future interviews.
- Express themselves more confidently in interviews
- Distinguish themselves from other candidates
- Use the power of informational interviewing
- Identify proven ways to connect with interviewers
- Be the "speaker" in the interview - not just the one answering questions