Based on his work with more than 300 colleges and universities in five countries, Dr. Jim Black will share the top 10 recruitment strategies in the industry today. He will also provide a critically important glimpse into emerging and potential strategies. All strategies are grounded in sound student recruitment principles such as decisions influenced by relationships, the importance of using multiple channels of communication, the critical nature of response time, and the necessity of managing institutional “moments of truth” throughout the recruitment process.
This webinar will include student recruitment theory, best practices, and opportunities for audience participation. Participants will be able to identify and implement best practices in student recruitment. They will also learn the importance of gaining and sustaining a competitive advantage.
- Discover the top 10 recruitment strategies used by leaders in higher education
- Identify and implement best practices in student recruitment
- Evaluate and perfect recruitment strategies
- Learn how to gain and sustain a competitive advantage
- 2-year institutions & 4-year institutions
- Vice President of Academic Affairs/Instruction
- Vice President of Student Affairs
- Dean of Student Services/Affairs
- Enrollment Services
- Marketing Staff