With diminishing resources and a new generation of students who have high expectations for information being available 24/7, colleges need to identify and implement an extensive menu of online student support services. In addition to providing much needed support to our students, online services assist faculty and staff with many things such as reducing repetitive inquiries, preparing students ahead of time for counseling and advising appointments, and providing detailed and consistent information.
Additionally, with more and more colleges moving to online and hybrid class offerings, it is critical to serve these students with comparable services to meet accreditation standards and support student success. This webinar will review and discuss several of the programs that have proven successful for colleges in meeting the ever-growing needs of today’s students.
- Explore different programs and methods for maintaining or improving online student support services
- Discuss strategies for leveraging resources for acquiring online tools
- Learn how to access tools they can begin using immediately
- Explore strategies for providing specialized services
- Discover how to leverage distance education and online services
- Vice Presidents of Academic Affairs/Instruction
- Vice Presidents and Deans of Student Services/Affairs
- 2-year & 4-year institutions
- Directors/Deans of Online Learning Programs
- Deans of Instruction
- Faculty (full and part-time; on campus and online)
- Student Services/Affairs Staff
- Tutoring/Learning Center Directors and Staff