This training will prepare managers and supervisors to teach student employees excellent techniques in customer service.
- Embracing the service model
- Understanding how vital their work is to the institution
- Learning how to respect themselves and customers
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Explaining policies and rules
- Understanding that “work” comes before “study”
- Dressing for the job
- Networking and knowing when to ask for help
- Embracing school pride
Participants will learn how to approach difficult tasks like corrective action and developing appropriate skills through constructive feedback. Participants will also explore how to create realistic expectations and learn creative ways to recognize students as they develop these essential skills.
- Present core customer service concepts to student employees so they can embrace the philosophy of the institution
- Approach difficult tasks like corrective action
- Provide constructive feedback
- Create realistic expectations for students
- Create and support institutional commitment and pride
- Identify developmental stages and use them to effectively recognize students
Anyone who hires, trains, supervises, and/or evaluates student employees will benefit from the information presented in this webinar.