When it comes to your stated priorities, do you suffer from CPA (Continuous Partial Attention)? Are the little things (negotiable events and issues) squeezing out your stated goals (non-negotiable priorities)? What priority management toxins are eating away at your dreams? When you look at the way you have invested your time over the past week, month, or year, have you led an intentional or accidental life?
This program will help you answer these questions and more as you review how you can live the life you desire—an intentional life that takes action on your stated priorities. The clock keeps ticking no matter what you do. You cannot control time. You cannot create time. However, you can effectively use time for your benefit. When you do this, you are putting the non-negotiable people, issues, and events first on your daily calendar. You are organizing your day around what moves you closer to your goals.
During this webinar you will examine what you do well—your strengths in priority management. You also will examine your internal and external obstacles to effective priority management and develop strategies to eliminate these obstacles.
Specifically, this webinar will introduce STRATEGIES that will help you:
- Acknowledge your strengths and challenges in priority management
- Identify the non-negotiable and negotiable priority items on your daily to-do list
- Categorize typical problem areas in priority management
- Examine assumptions you may make about your priorities
- Identify why people procrastinate—and how to eliminate this priority killer
- Develop an immediate action plan to apply your insights and strategies
- Anyone who wishes to examine obstacles to effective priority management and develop strategies to eliminate these obstacles