More than 10 percent of all college students today study online. That’s about 2.5 million individuals who have decided to take all courses for their programs of study through online instruction formats. And the proportion of students making this decision grows daily. Who are they? Why do they choose online instruction as their preferred format of delivery? Why do the numbers continue to grow at a steady rate? College and university administrators need this information to better shape their programs and effectively recruit the online buyer.
In this webinar, we will discuss and explain key findings from a 2013 national survey of 1,500 randomly selected individuals who are enrolled in fully online programs or expect to be in the very near future. These and other findings will be shared and discussed: (1) the large majority study with a private or public institution within their region; (2) many bring prior credits that they want recognized; (3) about as many are married as not; (4) certificate study is making gains yearly; and much more. We have collected a set of psychographic data that will describe what these students buy, watch, and prefer in regard to their lifestyles. You cannot miss this webinar if you are in the online higher education marketplace!
- Discover techniques for marketing to prospective online students
- Learn about the personal demographics of such students to which advertising materials can be aimed
- Understand preferences in regard to schedules, services, and benefits
- Identify the key features of colleges in which students seek to enroll
- Learn how students pay for online education
- Examine the types of programs and courses of study that students prefer
- 2-year institutions & 4-year institutions
- Academic Affairs/Instruction
- Student Services/Affairs
- Faculty (full and part-time)
- Enrollment Services
- Online Learning