Is your institution ready for strategic enrollment planning? Are you prepared with the data you need to make real decisions and establish long-term goals regarding enrollment? Do you understand the most important factors in achieving success and optimal enrollment results?
Gain insight into assessing institutional readiness for enrollment planning and identifying the necessary planning antecedents through this comprehensive two-part webinar. Elements included in the planning cycle as well as a variety of planning constructs and structures will be examined. Dr. Jim Black will guide participants through a process for establishing data-driven enrollment goals, sample Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and related metrics, common strategic opportunities, and a planning framework. Beyond these fundamental planning ingredients, we will discuss methods of moving from planning to implementation. We will also explore how to assess the impact of the plan so that strategies remain aligned with the internal and external environmental conditions and can be perfected over time.
- Discover the importance of transitioning from tactical to strategic enrollment management
- Understand the foundational elements of enrollment planning
- Develop the ability to focus on what produces optimal enrollment results
- Be able to lead change in the enrollment planning and implementation process
- 2-year & 4-year institutions
- Vice Presidents
- Academic & Student Affairs Deans
- Admissions Officers
- Enrollment Services/Managers
- Retention Officers
- Directors of Assessment
- Marketing Staff