Online learning is a growing trend. Instructors need to be prepared to develop an online course that increases student engagement and learning. How do you decide which delivery mode is best suited for your course: face-to-face, online, or hybrid? What are the benefits of online and hybrid courses? Are some subjects more suited to one style of delivery over the other? What are the best practices for developing and delivering online and hybrid courses?
This webinar will answer some of the most pressing questions about course delivery today. Participants will discover how to create online learning environments that lead to student success based on best practices and trends nationwide.
- Articulate the benefits of online or hybrid delivery methods
- Explore best practices and nationwide trends
- Describe strategies for developing and delivering an online or hybrid course
- Identify tools for assessing whether a course fits comfortably into a face-to-face, online, or hybrid delivery mode
- Discover how to create online learning environments that lead to student success
- 2-year 4-year institutions
- Faculty (full and part-time)
- Vice President of Academic Affairs/Instruction
- Dean of Instruction
- Online Learning Administrators & Staff
- Department Chairs
- Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Education Majors
- Any educator interested in teaching and learning in the online environment