How To Achieve Exceptional Front-Line Customer Service In Higher Education
View Free Resources:
How do our customers--our students and their families--want to be treated? What makes the job of serving students in higher education so unique? How do we know if we are living up to their customer service expectations?
The definition of customer service might look a little different to each one of us, but it is important to know that there are basic principles and proven techniques that help front-line staff provide exceptional service. This session will give participants an overview of different philosophies of customer service. We will also discuss methods of benchmarking and setting customer service standards, as well as ideas for how to evaluate your customers and assess their level of satisfaction. Further, we will explore techniques that can help you develop positive customer relationships with your students and get motivated and geared up with your staff to provide the exceptional service that your students deserve.
- Review the customer service principles, tips, and techniques that help provide exceptional service
- Discuss benchmarking methods and how to best set service standards
- Explore methods of evaluating customers and assessing their level of satisfaction
- Come up with ways to motivate and prepare their customer service staff for success
Who Should Attend?
- 2-year & 4-year institutions
- Academic Affairs/Instruction
- Student Services/Affairs
- Welcome Center Staff/Front Desk Staff
- Enrollment Services
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
- Veterans Services