Exceptional Front-Line Customer Service In Higher Ed
View Free Resources:
How do you define customer service? We may all define this differently, but there are basic principles and proven tips and techniques that can assist front-line staff in providing exceptional customer service to our students and their families. This session will provide participants an overview of different philosophies of customer service and why exceptional service is critical for institutions of higher education.
How do our customers (our students and their families) want to be treated? What makes serving students in higher education unique? How do we know if we are living up to their customer service expectations? Learn about methods of benchmarking and setting customer service standards, as well how to evaluate your customers in order to assess the level of customer satisfaction. Explore techniques that can help you develop positive customer relationships with your students and get motivated and geared up with your staff to provide the exceptional service your students deserve.
Participants will learn more about:
- Customer service principles, tips and techniques that help provide exceptional service
- Benchmarking and setting service standards
- Methods of evaluating customers and assessing customer service satisfaction levels
- Motivating and preparing customer service staff for success
Who Should Attend?
- 2-year institutions & 4-year institutions
- Student Services/Affairs
- Residence Life
- Human Resources